Rasa’s newest partner Pony has recently been bought by Sharp Gain Profits Ltd. Sharp Gains is owned by Symphony Holdings, a Hong Kong based company that owns ‘core companies like Speedo…
And don’t think Pony was any more legit before these assholes bought it. Prior to that it was run by Global Brand Marketing, which the “The Firm,” an entertainment management company that managed such amazing acts as Limp Bizkit, and the BackStreet Boys had the majority stake in the company.
nice shoes matt/rasa… skateboard gets a little less ‘core everyday.
From Aug 9th until Aug 18th I will be known as Тилр.
We, in civilized societies, are rich. Why then are the many poor? Why this painful drudgery for the masses? Why, even to the best paid workman, this uncertainty for the morrow, in the midst of all the wealth inherited from the past, and in spite of the powerful means of production, which could ensure comfort to all in return for a few hours of daily toil?
The Socialists have said it and repeated it unwearyingly. Daily they reiterate it, demonstrating it by arguments taken from all the sciences. It is because all that is necessary for production– the land, the mines, the highways, machinery, food, shelter, education, knowledge–all have been seized by the few in the course of that long story of robbery, enforced migration and wars, of ignorance and oppression, which has been the life of the human race before it had learned to subdue the forces of Nature. It is because, taking advantage of alleged rights acquired in the past, these few appropriate to-day two-thirds of the products of human labour, and then squander them in the most stupid and shameful way. It is because, having reduced the masses to a point at which they have not the means of subsistence for a month, or even for a week in advance, the few only allow the many to work on condition of themselves receiving the lion’s share. It is because these few prevent the remainder of men from producing the things they need, and force them to produce, not the necessaries of life for all, but whatever offers the greatest profits to the monopolists. In this is the substance of all Socialism.
… you get to keep your part-time job and join the ranks of the rest of the under-employed… if your lucky
…is a terrible place.
Dean Crow... sucks
1. The school denied President Obama an honorary degree. Really?
2. The school is only worried about money. “Publish or Perish” isn’t the Dean’s motto, I think something he would be happier with would be “get a grant or get out.”
3. The school is trying to get rid of tenure… hell if i went to school for 4 for the B.S., then 2 for the M.A., then 3-5 more for a PhD. (not to mention the people that do another 2-3 for a post doc), then killed myself for another 5 years to get tenure… I’d think I had earned a little job security.
4. If the dean can’t take away an established professors tenure away, he has increased teaching loads for full professors in hopes of getting them to retire.
5. The freshman MUST live on campus and buy a meal plan… another good way to make money (I’m very glad I went there when I could live at home otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to afford a degree from ASU)
6. The size of the classes are going to be huge, while not up to a 1,000 students in a class room yet, some NON-freshman classes will have over 500 people.
7. Finally for a school that is trying to make… errr save money maybe we can cut the Deans salary that is nearly $700,000 per year.
… John Rob Moore has the mag minute right now… and little ryan has some BGPs